Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Week 12

This is the last time our class will be able to work on the 20 Percent project in class that we have been doing every week this whole year. We're going to be able to present next week on Thursday the 29th or Friday the 30th . As of right now, my group and I are working on our power point presentation that we're going to be presenting on one of those dates. The ones who are actually working on the presentation is Divina and I, the one who is working on the video is Patrick. We're so close to the end of the school year I just can't wait until summer comes and get this year over with. My group and I are planning to keep the Instagram page going and will post macro pictures regularly. About the collage that we're doing, finished gathering macro pictures of eyes for our blogs and also the power point. Im actually nervous presenting this year because this project is really big and like our whole grade! Guys, it's not late to follow us on via Instagram @_MACROWORLD
We're almost to 300 followers, our goal is probably to get 1k followers by next year and see how it is. I thank you all (the people who actually follow my blogs every week) for supporting our project and our group.

No comments:

Post a Comment