Thursday, May 22, 2014

Week 11

This week we learned so many things in English class, I know that this is off topic, but it's my blog ya'know. So we learned that statistics shows that people who tell their goals to other people most likely ends up not doing it. It's because when you tell it to some one you feel that hype or excitement and you're going to feel that you have already accomplished your goal. This was spoken at TED by Derek Sivers. Now, about your 20 percent project, all we did this week is took random pictures of things that we thought are cool. For the next week we're probably just going to do the same thing. Like last time I wrote on my other blogs i said that we we're running out of ideas to do. We're just two weeks away from presenting our project to the whole entire class. I think that our project will turn out better than expected.. well hopefully! So if you guys are not following us on Instagram yet please follow us @_MACROWORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment