Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13 (Final Project Reflection)

The time has come and we have finished doing our twenty percent project. Doing this project really helped me communicate better with my peers. My group and I started off really strong doing this project and finished strong too. I will admit that I will miss taking pictures with macro lens and making our world a better place. I learned how to use Google documents better because we usually communicate through Google documents. There was some times that we wont even take pictures for a week and we thought of giving up and stuff, but we didn't. What we did through out this year is that we really focused and put all our minds together making this really happen. Me thinking of what's going to happen to our Instagram, Vine and our website blogs in the future I think that we'll NEVER forget about this project and it will be inside our heads until the day that we die or something. Probably like twenty years from now, if we have like a high-school reunion and my group meet each other again we'll probably talk about this project. Presenting this project was some what difficult for me because I didn't memorize some of the lines that I wrote from the script for this project. We had this down, but I think it was me who messed up this presentation. Hopefully we still got a better grade than any other group, I'm saying saying that because I think that my group and I are the only group who actually did something good including Alicia. I thank you (the people who actually read my blogs every week) Also the people who gave us ideas. We love you for helping us. It's not too late to follow us in instagram @VIA _MACROWORLD.... and remember IT'S CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment