Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 7

We're at the end of the quarter this week.  My group haven't really done anything this week. Its because we do it every Thursdays now. One of our group members are not here today. I think shes the one who has the macro lens. About the eye slideshow project thing that we're doing. We have took a little bit of pictures this week. Like we have covered the right side of the room. Not even half of it yet, hopefully we're going to complete doing this task. I have not really done anything that much this week. One of my group members will give me the lens tomorrow so i could prove my self that i can take pictures. A thing about the website that we're making, I think that it's up and running now, but i haven't really checked it yet though. I would like to see how it turned out. My group said it looks really good and we're going to advertise it, I don't know how, but we're going to advertise it.


No comments:

Post a Comment